Building Construction Costs – Fire Alarm SystemsBuilding Construction Costs – Tiles
To obtain a touristic license to build a resort in Lebanon, the Ministry of Tourism requires many documents:
- A map that indicates the location of the resort and the nearby buildings. The map must be signed by an architect.
- A survey map with a plan and classification statement, not more than 3 months old.
- A copy of the building permit’s plans or their equivalent, which is certified according to the rules (for buildings that are under construction or that are being remodeled)
- A complete real estate attestation of the piece of real estate.
- Maps of all of the floors of the establishment with a scale of 1/100 on which is recorded the necessary measurements and the sections of the establishment, signed and sealed by an architect.
- A statement from the party concerned that attests that he has obtained a list of specifications list and the technical plans that are required to classify a touristic establishment.
- External perspective of the establishment.
- Internal perspective (lobby in case of a hotel)
- Photographs of the establishment